Tailored packages. Your style. Your budget.
When planning your perfect destination wedding we tailor your day to suit your budget. We don’t offer off the shelf packages like others may, everything is created especially for you.
We will start with our basic ceremony package and once we have your ceremony destination and date we get right into the fun part – we will work with you on your reception venue and any other services which you will require. This is when you will begin to see your dream wedding come together.
All of our ceremony packages include the following:
- Dedicated wedding planner. Your one contact when planning your wedding
- Sourcing ceremony location
- Local fees for town halls, beach and park permits
- Detailed document procedure according to your citizenship and residency
- Handling of all documentation appointments and sending documents to overseas correspondents
- Assistance with appointments in your home country for your documentation requirements
- Interpreter (where required) and assistant for all document appointments at your destination and your wedding ceremony
- Ceremony text samples and ideas for your personalized vows
- A checklist guiding you through our services and final notes to remember prior to departure
- Sourcing services for your wedding day: photography, videography, flowers, beauty, transport. All services confirmed are included within your final itinerary
- Ongoing assistance and appointments leading to your wedding day and while you are away
- A detailed wedding itinerary prior to your departure
- Tourist information for your travel itinerary
- Travel insurance and airfare quotes if required
- Your wedding certificate sent to our office which will be checked by the team and forwarded to you
Already started planning your destination wedding but wanting to check that you haven’t missed any important legal steps? Give yourself peace of mind and contact us for our Do It Yourself wedding package. For a small fee you can make sure that you have checked all of the boxes for your perfect destination wedding. You can also mix and match different services you may require assistance with. It’s a great way to plan your dream day – ask the experts when required and then enjoy the fun of planning.